Your first interaction with Kingsdale Animal Hospital is often through email or phone. You can be assured you will reach a knowledgeable staff member that is ready to assist and help. Many of our team members
have been with us for many, many years and they have been because they genuinely love what they do. They love making a difference in the lives of our patients and being part to the strong human-animal bond between our patients and clients.
In addition to our excellent veterinary staff, our vets are distinguished in providing caring and compassionate pet care. All of veterinarians have been thoroughly trained at the Ontario Veterinary College in Guelph and continue to support their craft through yearly continuing education conferences and seminars. Veterinary medicine is constantly changing and Kingsdale believes in order for us to provide the best pet care, we need to excel in providing up-to-date treatments and therapies while having current knowledge.What to expect from a typical Annual Health Exam visit at Kingsdale Animal Hospital:
• You will be greeted in a friendly manner when arriving
• Through reflective listening by a staff member, you are able to express your medical concerns about your pet
• Your veterinarian will ask you a series of questions to better understand your pet's needs and requirements
• A detailed physical exam will be performed. Many other veterinary facilities do not provide an adequate physical exam which is very unfortunate. This is one of the best and most important tests we have for your pet.
• Your veterinarian will assess your pet's needs and requirements for vaccination. We do not believe in over-vaccatinion and will only vaccinate your pets against what is important
• Nutritional and/or behavioural advise based on your concerns and the needs of your pet will be reviewed
• Any tests or procedures that the veterinarian feels is required will be thoroughly reviewed in terms of what is to be performed and the associated costs. We're always looking for ways for you to save:
• We have many discounts available: Multiple pet, senior and facebook friend discounts for example
• We opened our own web store
where you can save on pet food with recurring orders and offer free shipping on orders over $100
• We developed Wellness Plans for your pet where you can make low monthly payments which allows you to budget for your pet's veterinary careRecent Awards:
We thank our existing clients for their trust and confidence. This was displayed by voting for us as their favourite veterinarian.
◆ The Record Reader's Choice Award DIAMOND for 2017 & 2018: Best Vet in Kitchener
◆ Top Choice Award: 4 years in a row on Top! (2016-2020)